Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm still here...

I haven't posted in a while, but I'm still here. I've been knitting, but not spinning. Still anxious for school to be over with so that I can spin and knit much more! I'm starting on my last semester of school today - YEAH! I've also become the manager of the Emergency Department, so my time is a bit busier because of that. Since my last post, I've completed several projects, which I neglected to take pictures of. I knitted a sweater for my mom (off white with country-rose colored stripes, neck, and cuffs), cotton wash cloths in a feather and fan pattern for my nieces and my friend, Vicki, green socks in Shetland wool for my mother-in-law...I think that's it. Right now I've got two projects on the needles. A Desert Poncho from Lionbrand (my fair project for 2007) and a pair of socks for myself (an actual pair of socks for ME!). I will try to get pictures of their progress up in the next few days. I'm sure the progress will slow way down now that school is back in session. But I'm almost done!!!

No comments: